January 1, 2011

I got married!


May 29th, 2010 was a heavenly day. The day I finally got married to my lovely bride, Lindsey. An amazingly hospitable family who we barely knew allowed us to use their beautiful home and yard for the wedding. They had five great kids and thus . . . a zip line which the guys and I enjoyed.

The kids also had a lot of toys that made for this interesting photo. All photos were made by the world's best wedding photographer (and my good friend) David Michael Webb.

The family had goats, giant dogs, and chickens which made their presence known at times.

Here come the bride . . . with her dad.

One of the few things Lindsey really wanted was to get married under a tree. So we did.

Our first kiss . . . as husband and wife.

You'd be happy too . . . if you'd just married me.

Lindsey went barefoot during the wedding, and after. She's got pretty feet.

What can I say?

The first dance.

Dancing with my sweet mother.

My grandma and Lindsey's mom enjoying themselves. Lindsey and friends painted fleur de lis on wine bottles as decorative flower vases.

The beginning of the rest of our lives together.

No comments: